All Abbey and St. Scholastica Alumni are invited to the 3rd Annual Alumni Weekend, August 15-17, 2014. Join us for guided tours of the monastery, other buildings will be open for you to wander through, wine tasting, dinner & dance, mass and brunch. Have a great time reminiscing with other Alumni!
- Registration & mixer will be in the Abbots Room Friday, 3 – 7 pm, light appetizers will be served at 5 pm.
- Registration & gathering area in the Abbots Room will be on Saturday from 9 am – 3 pm for alumni to visit & reminisce.
- Guided historical tours of the Monastery building at your choice of times : Fri. 4 pm, Fri. 6 pm, Sat. 9:30 am, 11:30 am or 1:30 pm the tour takes approx. an 1.5 hours and visits the upper floors as well as the basement.
- Most other buildings on the campus will be open for alumni to visit.
- Wine tasting at the Winery at the Holy Cross Abbey from 3-5 pm.
- Gourmet Dinner and Dance in the Benedict Room, appetizers & cocktails beginning at 6:30 pm, gourmet dinner at 7:30 pm & D.J. Dance following.
- Sunday Mass at 10 am in the Abbey Chapel by Fr. Andrew Kemberling
- Sunday Brunch at 10:30 am in the Abbots Room, enjoy a custom omelet bar, fruit, pastries and more before you head home.
- Lodging is available in Hedley Hall(additional fee).
- $ 50 per person/ $90 per couple
Optional Activities: Royal Gorge Bridge, Royal Gorge Route Train, Colo Prison Museum, Zip Line Tours, Rafting, Antiquing in Florence, and a visit to the Owl or one of the other local restaurants.
Please contact Brenda Mckay for more information and registration form, firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-275-8631 x3